Welcome to the Pakistan post tracking service. Pakistan Post Office is a govt institution providing its service to keep a country with a large population together. It is dedicated to postal products and public services throughout the country.
The Pakistan Post Office is one of the few government departments in the subcontinent. Who began their service after independence from Britain. He initially worked as a Post and Telegraph.
After independence in 1947, the company started operating from 3036 post offices. The growing barley has reached 13,419 post offices. In 1962 it was separated from the telegraph &
telephone and started as an independent affiliated department of the Ministry of Communications.
It boasts a wide range of public services, in addition to traditional postal services, banking, life insurance, money orders, perfumes, gifts, and more. It is one of the few employers in Pakistan with over 49,502 employees.
The Pakistan Post Office has a network of 13,419 Post Offices, 48 District Mail Offices (DMOs), 76 General Post Offices (GPOs), 3 Exchange Offices, and Central Administrative Facilities in Islamabad and Lahore.
Pak Post Tracking App
The Pakistan Post Tracking app can also be downloaded from the Google Play Store for Tracking.
Pakistan Post Tracking Services
Pakistan Post has a broad role beyond providing communication links to individuals and businesses. It,s emphasizes the use of new communications and information technologies given this rapidly evolving era. Pakistan Post is committed to secure and timely delivery of mail, money, and materials at affordable prices to its customers’ doorsteps.
Let us introduce you to its various services.
Urgent Mail Service
Urgent Mail Service (UMS) is a high-speed service. Barley is reliable, efficient, and secure, so you can receive parcels delivery the next day.
UMS also has some items that cannot be shipped through this service. These include platinum, gold bullion, currency notes, coins, precious stones, metals, firearms, explosives, flammable liquids, and perishables.
After the arrival of the UMSCC article in the desired city (GPO) of the parcel, the addressee will be informed about the arrival of the article over the telephone, And GPO / GPO (NPO) counter will be facilitated for its delivery.
Express Mail Service
Express Mail Service (EMS) lets you send documents, packets, and parcels to 104 countries via EMS. With this service, you can send weight up to a maximum of 30 kg.
FEATURES OF THE SERVICE
- Pick up facility for bulk registered customers
- Special treatment during customs clearance.
- Government undertakes liability in case of loss
- Viable/speedy transshipment and prompt delivery
- Direct dispatches for most of the countries
- Booking facility available even in the late hours
- A truly global Fast & Economical Solution for dispatch of documents/merchandise
- Global track & trace facility
Maximum Size and Weight
- Maximum weight of 30 KG
- Length 1.50 meters for any one dimension
- Length and girth combined 3 meters
Explosives, banknotes, currency notes, animals, arms/ammunition, passenger checks, platinum, gold or silver, other valuables/stamps, pornography, gems/metals, gambling instruments, radioactive materials, drugs, Old blank checks, blank credit cards, perishable biological substances, infectious substances, etc.
The prohibition laid down in Uniserial Postal Union Tradition should apply to the EMS article.
EMS PLUS EXPORT PARCEL
Pakistan Post has made a comprehensive arrangement to become a dynamic, modern, and dynamic organization, keep pace with the times and take innovative steps to meet the changing demands of its customers.
To saddle the openings created by the advertisements and thus upgrade the quality of benefits. Pakistan Post has launched an initiative for quick, reliable, and conservative delivery of records for segment companies (small and medium enterprises) and understudies. The modern thing has moved forward. This EMS is also an unused item that touches the time and offers esteemed customers of Pakistan Post to reach after office results.
FEATURES OF EMS SERVICE
- This service is only available in major cities of Pakistan and connects the country with 173 countries around the world.
- We have an unusual conservatism not to talk about private courier charges compared to EMS.
- In it, you can send a maximum weight of 30 kg.
Fax Mail Service (FMS)
Fax mail service was introduced in the country to meet the modern high-speed communication requirements over short and long distances.
Documents for transmissions sent via fax mail service are kept to a maximum size of A-4, 297 mm to 210 mm.
For every page of fax mail service booking tariff letter or for every page of the document, cash up to A-4 size will be charged without any exception as described below: –
|For entire country||Rs. 35/-|
|Between Rawalpindi and Islamabad and vice versa||Rs. 20/-|
Urgent Mail Service (UMS) – Cash On Delivery
The “Cash on Delivery” service is most used by people involved in online buying and selling websites. As we know, the trend of electronic media and online shopping is increasing day by day. The way the whole world is wrapped up in it. Similarly, Pakistan has fully embraced this trend of online buying and selling.
Therefore, to win the trust of postal customers, the cash-on-delivery service is launched using a well-established and extensive network of UMS post outlets called “UMSCOD.”
The COD Framework is designed to meet the needs of individuals who wish to pay for the articles sent to them upon receipt of articles related to them that meet the needs of these dealers and others. Those who want to fulfill the dignity of the articles provided by them through the post office organization.
Same Day Delivery Service (SDDS)
Pakistan Post has launched a new service for major metropolitan cities to provide Express Post articles on the day of booking.
- Important items that need immediate or emergency delivery.
- Over 5kg and over 20kg delivery over the counter.
- Booking up to 20kg and delivery up to 5kg on doorstep.
- Dedicated handling & support desk.
- The delivery information will be communicated through SMS.
Fax Money Order (FMO)
- With this service, you can book a single fax money order up to a maximum of 50,000
- The fax money order will be accepted for booking only in full amount. If the remittance is in part of rupees, it will be accepted for transmission.
- Fax Money Order above Rs. 20,000 / – will in no case be paid to the designated FMO Payment Office at its doorstep payer.
Urgent Money Order (UMO)
- This service provides instant remittance over long distances and prompt payment to the payer at the doorstep.
- Urgent money order service is an ideal solution to be efficient financial services.
- UMOs are sent via Urgent Mail Service (UMS).
- The maximum limit of a single Urgent Money Order is Rs. 20,000/
Electronic Money Order (EMO)
|Slab||Rate of Commission|
|Upto Rs. 1,000||Rs. 60|
|From 1,001 and upto Rs. 25,00||Rs. 100|
|From 25,01 and upto Rs. 5,000||Rs. 150|
|From 5,001 and upto Rs.10,000||Rs. 250|
|From 10,001 and upto Rs. 15,000||Rs. 300|
|From 15,001 and upto Rs. 20,000||Rs. 350|
|From 20,001 and upto Rs. 30,000||Rs. 450|
|From 30,001 and upto Rs. 40,000||Rs. 500|
|From 40,001 and upto Rs. 50,000||Rs. 600|
|From 50,001 and upto Rs. 75,000||Rs. 800|
|From 75,001 and upto Rs. 100,000||Rs. 1000|
Codes According to IATA
|4||BAHAWAL NAGAR GPO||62300||WGB|
|11||DERA GHAZI KHAN GPO||32200||DEA|
|12||DERA ISMAIL KHAN GPO||29050||DSK|
|22||KARACHI ALHYDRI GPO||74700||KHI|
|23||KARACHI CITY GPO||74000||KHI|
|25||KARACHI SADDAR GPO||74400||KHI|
|26||KASUR G.P.O GPO||55050||KSR|
|27||KHAIR PUR GPO||66020||KPR|
|32||KOTLI (AK) GPO||11100||KOT|
|33||LAHORE CANTT. GPO||54810||LHE|
|37||MANDI BAHAUDDIN GPO||50400||MBD|
|43||MIRPUR KHAS GPO||69000||MPD|
|57||QILA SHEIKHUPURA GPO||39350||QSP|
|59||RAHIMYAR KHAN GPO||64200||RYK|
|63||SAIDU SHARIF GPO||19200||SDT|
|70||TOBA TAKE SINGH GPO||36050||TTS|
|72||WAH CANTT. GPO||47040||WAC|
Pakistan Post Inquiries & Complaints
For Inquiries & Complaints ,Dial 051-111-111-117 or 051-8487080 or 051-8840360